NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)
What Is NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide)?
NMN (Nicotinamide Mononucleotide) is a nucleotide that is derived from nicotinamide and ribose. It is produced in the body from B vitamins and is found in virtually all life forms on earth. NMN works to increase NAD+ levels that promote DNA repair & activity of the longevity-genes known as sirtuins.
NMN Supplement Benefits †
NMN supplement is commonly taken to help support the brain. It also may help support healthy skin and provide a feeling of overall well-being. NAD+ is vital for supporting basic cellular functions.
- Supports healthy brain function
- Promotes cellular health and anti-aging
- Promotes activation of longevity-genes known as sirtuins
- Precursor to NAD+
- Supports heart health
- Improved neuronal function in the brain
- Reduce tissue inflammation and promote healthy-looking skin
- Contributes to an overall feeling of well-being