Milligram Scale (20.0 g / 0.001 g)
About the Milligram Scale
This milligram scale is portable and good for measuring very small quantities of supplements. The scale has a capacity of up to 20 g, with six different weighing modes: g, ozt, dwt, ct, gn, and oz. It also has a tare function. The milligram scale comes with small, stainless steel pan with a handle and a pour spout on one side. It also comes with a pair of tweezers.
See the Features and Specs tab for more information.
How to Calibrate a Milligram Scale
This milligram scale has a tare function for slight calibrations, but it also comes with a 10 g calibration weight. Simply place the milligram scale on a level, vibration-free surface before following the instructions in the user manual (included with the scale).
Give the milligram scale sufficient warm up time before using to give the internal components a chance to stabilize; the user manual recommends five minutes.
Features and Specs
- Calibration: 10 g weight included
- Tare function
- Auto off: 2 minutes
- Operation temperature: 50-86°F (10-30°C)
- LCD display: 5 bit
- Backlight: blue
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Size: 3.9 x 3.46 x 0.77 (99 x 88 x 19.5 mm)
- Weight: 105 g (3.70 oz)
- Stainless steel pan: 2.87 x 2.56 in (73 x 65 mm)
- Low battery alarm
- Weighing modes: g, ozt, dwt, ct, gn, and oz
- Weight limit: 20 g
- Measure as small as milligram scale (0.001 g)