What Is Calcium Lactate?
Calcium lactate is a natural form of calcium commonly found in cheese. Calcium is an essential mineral that the human body cannot produce on its own that helps fortify the bones and teeth. Because the human body cannot produce calcium, it's necessary to acquire it through diet.
Calcium Lactate Benefits
Calcium lactate fortifies the bones and teeth and may help maintain healthy blood pressure in already healthy individuals.† It may also help support healthy hormone levels.† In addition to its use as a calcium supplement, calcium lactate can protect against food spoilage by preventing rapid growth of bacteria in meats and produce and is commonly used as an additive to fresh fruits and vegetables to increase their shelf life.
- Supports bone health†
- Fortifies the teeth†
- May help maintain healthy blood pressure†
- May help support healthy hormone levels†
- Helps support healthy digestion†
- Acts as a natural preservative for meats & produce
- Supports overall health and well-being†