What Is Zinc Citrate?
Zinc citrate is a salt of citric acid that can be used as a zinc supplement. Zinc is an essential nutrient and trace mineral that the body requires for normal function. Zinc is the second most abundant mineral in the body behind iron. Because Zinc is not produced by the body, we must get our Zinc from our diet.
Zinc Benefits †
Zinc citrate helps support immune function, the heart, skin, eyes, and oral health. It may also support male reproductive health and promote healthy mood.
- Supports immune function
- Works to support the heart
- Benefits the eyes
- Contributes to oral health
- Critical role in maintaining metabolic pathways
- Wound healing and cell division
- Promotes healthy mood
- Helps support male reproductive health
- Supports healthy thyroid function