What Is Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is a carotenoid pigment that occurs in trout, microalgae, yeast, and shrimp, among other sea creatures. It’s most commonly found in Pacific salmon and is what gives the fish its pinkish color. Natural Astaxanthin is the most powerful antioxidant known to science.
Astaxanthin Benefits †
An antioxidant, astaxanthin has many health benefits. It is used to promote healthier skin, endurance, heart health, joint pain, and many believe it will even have a future in cancer treatment.
- Superior antioxidant that is 60 times stronger than vitamin c
- Improve endurance & prevent fatigue
- Support heart health & help lower cholesterol
- Improved blood flow, & lower oxidative stress in smokers and overweight people
- Protects eyesight health
- Ease joint pain & reduce inflammation
- Enhance reproductive health
- Fortifies the immune system
- Also used topically to improve & combat signs of aging
- Help protect against sun damage along with regular sunblock usage