Pocket Scale (100 g / 0.01 g)
About the Pocket Scale
This pocket scale has a capacity of up to 100 g, with four different weighing modes: g, oz, gn, and ct. The scale features a stainless steel weighing platform measuring approximately 2.5 in x 3 in and has an attached cover to help protect against dirt, dust, and moisture.
How to Calibrate a Pocket Scale
Pocket scale calibration is performed at the factory, but because of shifts during shipping and environmental changes between locations, adjustment is recommended when moving the scale from one location to another.
To calibrate a pocket scale, calibration weights are needed (not included). Gently place the required weight on the pocket scale, and compare the reading with the Acceptable Tolerance chart in the user manual. If adjustment is required, consult the user manual for how to enter calibration mode, and place the indicated calibration weight on the pocket scale. The pocket scale will indicate when calibration is passed, and you can continue using the pocket scale as usual.
Features and Specs
- Weighing modes: g, oz, gn, ct
- Tare function
- Auto off: 60 seconds no activity
- Operation temperature: best at normal room temperature
- Backlit LCD screen
- 100 g / 0.01 g (centigrams)
- 3.528 oz / 0.001 oz
- 1543 gn / 0.2 gn
- 500 ct / 0.05 ct
- Scale platform: 2.5 in x 3 in; stainless steel
- Power: 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Error codes
- Calibration function (calibration weights not included)
- Flip-open protective cover
- Not for trade